Thank you for your interest in being part of the 2015 Ballantyne Festival – Autumn in the Park, Featuring Charlotte’s Best Oyster Roast. Please read this information, fill out, sign and submit your forms below.
We look forward to having you as part of the Festival!
Saturday, October 10, 2015, 11:00am – 9:00pm
Our goal is to provide an autumn-inspired experience. Sponsors are asked to activate their display with an activity (approved by Festival) or décor to complement our “Fall/Autumn Theme” as much as possible.
What to Expect After Submitting Your Application
The Ballantyne Festival committee will review all applications and reserves the right to decline an application based upon the needs of the festival. Adjudicators will strive to balance sponsors to optimize the experience of the participants. Please note that submission of application does not guarantee participation. Applicants that have been accepted to participate will receive confirmation from the Festival. Anyone not accepted will be placed on a waiting list and notified if space becomes available.
Once you have submitted your application and the Festival has reviewed it, you will receive an e-mail indicating your acceptance or non-acceptance for the Ballantyne Festival.
- After your application is accepted, payment is required to be paid in full within 2 weeks of approval.
- ACCEPTANCE AND PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTANCE. You understand that this application becomes a binding contract upon acceptance by Ballantyne Festival and is subject to all the terms, conditions, rules and regulations that hereto constitute a part of, or are included in this application and contract. Ballantyne Festival reserves the right to reject any application for any reason.
- After payment and prior to the event, you will receive an additional e-mail that gives you specific event and set-up information including your space assignment, arrival/departure information, maps and more.
In order for Sponsor to qualify for a sponsorship, Sponsor must occupy booth space in their respective activity at Ballantyne Festival – Autumn in the Park , OR a booth space in Exhibitor Alley.
BENEFITS ARE NOT GRANTED UNTIL SPONSORSHIP IS PAID IN FULL.
- Marketing and/or exhibition only are allowed from this booth. Orders may be taken, but there can be no selling or exchange of goods.
- Decorating of the booth in a Fall theme is strongly encouraged.
- Hands-on activities and/or demonstrations are strongly encouraged. Please list planned activities and/or demonstrations on your application.
- Previous history with the festival.
- Community affiliation and/or county residency.
- Application received by or before the deadline.Please note that submission of application does not guarantee participation. Applicants that have been accepted to participate will receive confirmation from the Business coordinator. Anyone not accepted will be placed on a waiting list and notified if space becomes available.
- Organization’s appropriateness in relation to the festival.