Food and Beverage Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in being part of the 2015 Ballantyne Festival – Autumn in the Park, Featuring Charlotte’s Best Oyster Roast. Please read this information, fill out, sign and submit your forms below.
We look forward to having you as part of the Festival!
Saturday, October 10, 2015, 11:00am – 9:00pm
Monday, September 28, 2015
Early Registration Discount ends Monday, August 31st
Fees will be due within 2 weeks of your application, if approved.
- $250 nonrefundable fee for FOOD/BEVERAGE Vendors before 8/31/15
- $300 nonrefundable fee forFOOD/BEVERAGE Vendors after 8/31/15
- All food/beverage vendors pay a set fee to the Ballantyne Festival and will be allowed to keep 100% of the proceeds they make during the event.
- Food Vendors are not allowed to sell beverages.
Food vendors may NOT sell beverages or alter the menu after approval of the application.
Our goal is to provide an autumn-inspired experience. Vendors are encouraged to offer an item that complements our “Fall/Autumn Theme.”
What to Expect After Submitting Your Application
The Ballantyne Festival committee will review all applications and reserves the right to decline an application based upon the needs of the festival. Adjudicators will strive to balance vendors to optimize the experience of the participants. Please note that submission of application does not guarantee participation. Applicants that have been accepted to participate will receive confirmation from the Festival. Anyone not accepted will be placed on a waiting list and notified if space becomes available.
Once you have submitted your application and the Festival has reviewed it, you will receive an e-mail indicating your acceptance or non-acceptance for the Ballantyne Festival.
- After your application is accepted, payment is required to be paid in full within 2 weeks of approval.
ACCEPTANCE AND PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTANCE. You understand that this application becomes a binding contract upon acceptance by Ballantyne Festival and is subject to all the terms, conditions, rules and regulations that hereto constitute a part of, or are included in this application and contract. Ballantyne Festival reserves the right to reject any application for any reason.
- After payment and prior to the event, you will receive an additional e-mail that gives you specific event and set-up information including your space assignment, arrival/departure information, maps and more.
Vendor Selection Considerations
- Previous history with the festival
- Vendor community and/or county residency
- Application received by or before the deadline. Please note that submission of application does not guarantee participation. Applicants that have been accepted to participate will receive confirmation from the Business coordinator. Anyone not accepted will be placed on a waiting list and notified if space becomes available.
- Business’ appropriateness in relation to the festival
Vendors must sell all items at reasonable prices.